Challenge = Change
When was the last time you upped the ante in your workouts? You must challenge yourself to change.
How long have you been using the same weight for the same number of reps at the same tempo with the same amount of rest between sets? You must challenge yourself to change.
Not every challenge has to be a boss fight. Not every challenge needs to be do or die.
- Just do one or two more reps.
- Just pick up the next weight heavier.
- Just go a little bit slower on each rep and don’t change anything else.
- Just leave the last couple bites on your plate.
- Just drink one extra glass of water today, preferably right when you wake up.
- Just make your next meal a little bit better, add in more of the good.
You must challenge yourself to change, but you don’t have to change everything all at once to notice a difference.
Do a little more, a little better, then do it again tomorrow.
Struggling to figure out where to change or where to start? Send me a message using the form below with the biggest challenge you're currently facing and let's work through this together.