Online Nutrition Coaching
When it comes to health and fitness, have you ever felt any of the following?
- Do you focus on what’s wrong — and how to purge it?
- Do you identify your “flaws” and obsess over them?
- Do you see good nutrition, movement, and health habits as something you’ve been shamed into?
- Do you feel like you have to get into the gym and work off sins?
- Do you ever think you deserve to feel bad?
What if, instead, you focused on this:
- Find what’s fun and joyful in your life, and chase it.
- View nutritious eating, movement, and health habits as a path to living life with purpose.
- Get excited about getting outside to play. About feeling good in your body, not ashamed or exhausted.
That, my friends, is the difference between something based in awfulness and something based in awesomeness. We specialize in the latter.
Instead of focusing on what’s “wrong,” we spend the bulk of our time focusing on what’s “right.”
Things like your:
- strengths — and how you work with these
- skills — and how you can apply these
- capabilities — and how you can build these
- interests — and how you can direct these
- accomplishments — and how you can celebrate and recognize these
That is, what’s working, has worked, or might work for you and how can we find ways to do more of that?
This isn’t to say that we won’t spend time finding ways to do less of what isn’t working. After all, regardless of the feedback, (did it work/not work) we have to find a way to use it.
But wouldn’t you rather spend your time playing, exploring, and experimenting in ways you enjoy?
We can’t promise you 6-pack abs in 60 days or less nor do we want to. But what we can promise is that after working with us, your life will never be the same.
If ANY of this resonates with you, then what we do at Head Down Heart Up with the Perfect Fitness Framework might just be what you need.
We're on your side.
Let's work together to bring that to life.
Watch the video below to learn more:
What's in it for you?
IN-DEPTH INITIAL ASSESSMENT
- Because: The more we know, the better we can serve you.
- We will completely examine your goals, the goals behind the goals, and a plan to get there.
- We will also review your health and fitness history
- And if necessary, we'll do a movement assessment to make sure proper form is on point
PERSONAL NUTRITION PROGRAM
An online program that you can access where ever, when ever.
- Simple, focused, step-by-step instructions that guides your through your program
- Small, do-able, essential habits that build over time, helping you integrate healthy behaviors smoothly and seamlessly.
- A program that has been field-tested by nearly 45,000 people just like you who've released an accumulated 900,000 pounds.
- A whole year of self-discovery, personal growth, and time-tested habits that will slowly create a healthier, fitter, happier body and life than you thought possible.
- Advanced strategies are available depending on skill level and goals
ACCOUNTABILITY & SUPPORT
- Daily check-ins, learning, and accountability.
- Care, support, and expert guidance from our powerful coaches.
- We work for you. We're on your team, in your corner.
CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAM
- That is: Designed around your specific goals
- Uses the equipment you have available, be it a full gym or just a couple dumbbells in your basement
- Fast & efficient workouts to make the best use of your time.
- This is completely optional and will only be recommended if it makes sense for you.
Our online coaching programs start at $99 per month. But don't worry, if you do the work but realize it isn't for you, you can cancel anytime.
Are you ready to become your own success story?
Includes everything you need to become your own success story:
Comprehensive Initial Assessment
Personal Nutrition Program
Custom Training Program
Accountability and Support